2021 / november
This course is part of a repeating seriesnovember 12, 2020 9:30 am
Day 1 of our 6-day Teaching high quality RE in the primary school programme : covering a range of primary school Religious
Day 1 of our 6-day Teaching high quality RE in the primary school programme : covering a range of primary school Religious Education teaching & learning aspects
(Monday) 9:30 am - 3:30 pm GMT
GROW Training Centre, 36 Causton Street, London SW1P 4AU (unless Covid-19 restrictions require us to live-stream this course online).
Day 1 of our 6-day Teaching high quality RE in the primary school programme to support all those wanting to deepen their subject knowledge and skills in teaching RE.
It will provide you with solid subject knowledge across the world faiths, a bank of ideas and strategies to use back in the classroom and motivation to continue being an inspirational teacher of RE.
Day 1: What makes for high quality teaching and learning in RE?
- Enquiry-based learning – what does it look like?
- Creating big theological questions to drive the learning
- Understanding the progression of skills in RE
- Understanding what is meant by a balanced RE curriculum and its significance when teaching and learning
- Planning a unit of learning in RE
- Strategies and ideas to use in the classroom to ensure high quality outcomes
This course can be booked as an individual session. Alternatively, click here to book the entire programme ›
You must login to book places Login Now